2014年9月25日 星期四

Little Shine's Second Day (with 10 pictures)

#2014-0925

My son has decided to name his second son 梁益宣 -- taking "益" from the phrase "榮神益人" and "宣" from "宣揚福音"! I totally agree, as this is really a good and meaningful name. [Note: My first grandson also has a good and meaningful name, 梁益丰, with "益" from the same phrase "榮神益人" and "丰" which looks like a combination of "三" and "1" and a symbol of "三位一體" (Trinity). ]

Oh, how wonderful it is that both my grandchildren have got good Chinese names! As for nicknames, I would call my second grandson "Little Shine" because the pronunciation of 宣 (xuan) is somewhat like the English word "shine" -- just as I have nicknamed my first grandson Little Bee, because his name 丰 (feng) sounds like another Chinese word 蜂 (feng), meaning "bee"!

Following are the pictures taken on Little Shine's 2nd day, 
Thursday, September 25, 2014.












沒有留言: