2017年7月14日 星期五

Congratulations to James Liang on His Graduation

#2017-0714A

My grandson James Liang (nicknamed "Little Bee") will "graduate" from St. James' Preschool today. The graduation ceremony will be held very soon this evening at Taichung City Dadun Culture Center, and my wife and I are invited to this important event as "special guests." -- Thanks so much for the invitation! For attending that important event (Click and see #2017-0714B for photos) will be my pleasure ... and my honor!

Now I'd like to say this to my 6-year-old grandson: "Congratulations to you, little boy! I'm proud of you, for you've now finished your preschool studies and will be given your first biye-zhengshu -- the first Diploma (or Certificate of Graduation) in your life! ... Keep being happy and smart, being kind and grateful to others; and as you're going to the elementary school in September, be ready for studying and learning more, and be brave enough to explore new things as long as they are good and worth trying! ..."

James Liang's Graduation Book
(partly copied and shared below)












沒有留言: