2016年3月20日 星期日

Another Retreat Held at "The Villa of Sacred Love"

#2016-0320

Being one of the Vestry members, I've joined the yearly Retreat for several times. For example, in 2014 a Retreat was held on February 22, and further back in 2012 another on March 17 -- I joined the both. (You may click and see some pictures of those events!)

How about this year? Yes, I've just participated in another Retreat (called 牧區議員退修會 in Chinese) which was held in the same place (聖愛山莊) on March 18 and 19. I was very pleased to have such a wonderful opportunity to "get closer to God and to my dear Brothers and Sisters" by joining in this event. And Jean's being together with me all the time there at The Villa of Sacred Love made me very happy too.

I didn't bring a camera with me this time. I would rather concentrate my mind on meditation and prayer. And yet, after the retreat ended, I found that it would be good to "keep" some photos shared by my good friend Guanhong Lai, for future reference!

以下照片為賴冠宏弟兄所拍攝
(轉載自 G.H. Lai's Facebook)








沒有留言: